WMixer is a Mixer written for WindowMaker.|
- It dynamicly adjust the number of mixers to the numer of mixer supported by your soundcard.
- It can store and restore the mixer settings during startup and shutdown. (See the README file
in the tar.gz file).
- You can mute all the mixer.
- It probes the mixer to see if a mixer has changed by an other application
- This probing can be turned off.
- You also can set the recording input.
- Changing the left and right channel separate or lock them together.
- With some soundcards it is not possible to detect how many mixer they have so you end up with 24 mixer. This gives quite a large window.
It needs the following:
- WindowMaker 5.1 or higher (at least that's what I have tested)
- WINGs Library (and libwraster,libtiff,libXpm,libpng,libjpeg .., but these have come with your distribution I hope)
- PropList Library, depends on WindowMaker version if needed (see WindowMaker homepage)
- /dev/mixer ...
If you have questions/suggestions/comments about this program please mail me at email@example.com.