THE WESTERN YUGUR STEPPEYahsh mô!
Welcome to the Western Yugur steppe, home of the Western Yugur or Yellow Uygur people. The Western Yugur are a small, Turkic speaking community living in the province of Gansù in China.
- The Western Yugur People
- Sùnán Yugur Autonomous County (with pics)
- History of the Yugur
- The Western Yugur Language
Literature and culture
- Western Yugur Cuisine
- Western Yugur Traditional Costume (with pics)
- Traditional Calendar
- Western Yugur Botanical Names
- Western Yugur Bawdiness Purged
- Post Office
- The Weather
- Index of Aarne-Thompson Types
- Index of Motifs
- Index of Malov's Texts (1967)
- Index of Tenishev's Texts (1976)
- Index of Chén's Texts (2007)
- Links: Travel the Steppes and Beyond
Last updated: January 8th, 2012, so what is new?
Mail to the Western Yugur Steppe