Saartje knits - Pictures » Hats - Mutsen

Sasha's hat

 

Pattern: My own. This is how I did it:
Start at the top with a 4-stitch I-cord. I increased every 2.5 cm (I didn't count the rounds) 6 stitches evenly. After a while, I could check my gauge (6 spi) so I knew how many stitches to aim for. I needed 12 inches, so that's about 72 stitches. I kept increasing until I had 72 stitches. After that I knitted straight for ...., I'm not sure how long, but I guess it was about 3.5 inches. I used the balloon to estimate the size. I made it a little longer than necessary, so it has a roll brim. Yarn: Austermann Barkarole 25 g / 85 m, 70% merino, 20% silk, 10% cashmere
Needles: 3.5 mm dpns
Gauge: 6 spi
Started: January 7 2006
Finished: January 8 2006

Patroon: Zelf bedacht. Zo heb ik het ongeveer gedaan:
Ik ben bovenaan begonnen met een koord van 4 steken. Elke 2,5 cm (ik heb de toeren niet precies geteld) 6 steken meerderen. Na een tijdje kon ik het aantal steken per 10 cm berekenen (24), zo wist ik op hoeveel steken ik moest uitkomen. De omtrek moest uiteindelijk 48 cm worden, dus dat was ongeveer 72 steken. Ik bleef dus meerderen tot ik 72 steken had. Daarna heb ik nog een tijdje recht gebreid, ik denk ongeveer 14 cm. De ballon heb ik gebruikt om de juiste maat te schatten. De lengte is iets langer dan nodig, zodat de boord mooi omrolt. Garen: Austermann Barkarole 25 g / 85 m, 70% merino, 20% zijde, 10% kasjmir
Naalden: 3,5 mm naalden zonder knop
Stekenproef: 24 st = 10 cm
Begonnen: 7 januari 2006
Klaar: 8 januari 2006

This photo album generated using JAlbum 6.4.
Copyright 2005 Saartje de Bruijn. Visit my blog at www.saartjeknits.nl