Christian Sexual Manifesto against Priestly Superstition
Dear brother/sister in Jesus Christ,
I read articles on masturbation from many Christian sites. Sadly, I have to say that while a few sites are honest and admit that Bible does not say anything about masturbation, I found in most of them little else than propagating guilt complexes and outright lies about what God did say and about what He did not say.
I want to warn you especially about the mischievous character of the apostate church, whose Pharisaic morality, which thrives on guilt feelings, brings our Saviour a bad Name in the world.
“Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. Unto the pure all things [are] pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving [is] nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny [him], being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.” Titus 1:14-16
“For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.” 2 Peter 1:16
We understand from the verses above that telling others to obey human commandments has nothing to do with following the Word of God (except as explained by Romans 13). More than that, the Bible makes is specifically clear that all lies are from the Evil One, and even pia fraus is contemptible:
“Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” John 8:44
Well, when those pious or impious lies pretend to speak in God's Name, well, that my brother or sister, that is a sacrilege. A theology built upon sacrilege is a sacrilegious theology. Telling lies as being the Word of God is a serious sin, and those who promote such lies are wolves in lamb skin, the scourge and filth of Christ's Church and they are His personal enemies:
“For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.” Romans 2:24
I ask you to repent from offering support to such Sunday school theories, which have nothing to do with the Word of God, as expressed in the Bible and interpreted according to the Protestant principle of Sola Scriptura.
Sunday school theories about sexual behaviour are the lies of apostate teachers, and taking part of it is a deadly sin. Jesus Christ came into this world to produce a fierce and fiery revolution against the Pharisaic morality, against all the self-righteous upon this Earth. Reading His preaches against the Pharisees you will come to understand that the morality promoted by bourgeois respectability is a mockery of Christ's teachings, it is the revival of Pharisaism under a Christian guise.
Jesus was crucified by the priests, the politicians, the Roman invaders and the Jewish demos, at the express instigation by the Pharisees. That person who is Pharisaic in faith, words and deeds crucifies Christ again:
“For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.” Hebrews 6:4-6
In order to fully prove my assertions I have the following arguments:
Some Myths about the Bible:
1. Bible would condemn masturbation;
2. Bible would condemn consensual sex between an unmarried man and an unmarried woman;
3. Bible would have nothing to say on abortion;
4. Monogamy would be a Biblical institution.
5. The Bible would condemn pornography.
1. Genesis 38:4-10 tells the tale of Onan. The term onania currently means masturbation. However, what Onan did is called coitus interruptus, which is some other thing than masturbation. Further, Onan was slain because of neither masturbation nor coitus interruptus (he had all the rights to do both of them), but he was slain by the Lord because of not conceiving a son of his elder brother's wife (his brother was dead at that time), which was his task as imposed by God and communicated through his father Judah (son of Israel). Genesis 38:9 is clear enough on his behaviour.
Therefore we may say: neither in the story of Onan, nor anywhere else does Bible condemn masturbation, nor it condemns coitus interruptus. The association between masturbation and Onan's slaying is random; more than that: it is an error of logics! The Bible never mentions the word “masturbation” and it never mentions the act of performing it. It results that God is completely neutral in this respect.
In order to be perfectly clear, we perform a mental experiment: imagine congressman John Smith speaking in 1940 before the US Congress: “100% of all crashing cars are black. By some unknown twist of fate, black produces crashes. Therefore, if we paint all cars in white, we will have no crashes!” His error is evident! It is the same error as of the interpreters of above passages: confusion of causes.
2. Genesis 38:6,11-26 tells the tale of Tamar (wife of the sons of Judah). She impersonated a whore sleeping thus with the father of her deceased husbands. Judah sees this as a great sin (sleeping with the wife of his sons). However from this story we see that, for a son of Israel, it was quite normal to have sex with whores, and that this thing was no sin, because his wife, Shuah, was dead then. Therefore Bible approves sex of an unmarried man with an unmarried woman. We can say the same thing as above about the association of this verse with a prohibition of sex before marriage, as well as in respect to the prohibition of prostitution: confusion of causes. Perhaps you should mind that the whore Rahab is a hero (a saint) of faith (Hebrews 11:31) and deeds (Jacob 2:25). God's prophet, Hosea received from God the commandment to marry a whore and to have children of whoredom (Hosea 1:2).
There are people who invoke Revelation 20:6 and Leviticus 21:13-14 as a sort of commandment that Christians may only marry with virgin women. This is a wrong conclusion, for four reasons: (i) Christians become priests of God after their own resurrection; (ii) it can not apply to every Christian, otherwise Christian women should marry other virgin women, and Paul condemns that (Romans 1:27); (iii) widows could then no longer get married again, which contradicts 1 Corinthians 7:9 and may contradict 1 Timothy 2:15; (iv) it is part of the ceremonial law, which, according to Ellen G. White and many other Bible interpreters, is not mandatory for Christians, since ceremonial law became null and void after Jesus' crucifixion, since ceremonial law was only pointing to Jesus' sacrifice, and after this sacrifice happened, it became irrelevant to have allegorical symbols instead of preaching His real sacrifice.
According to such people Matthew 5:28 would proclaim a prohibition on lust. But, contemporary science informs us that the emotion of lust appears in a part of our brain whereupon we have no aware control. Therefore, what Jesus was saying is that sexual lust is the most common human feeling. He was saying that it is perfectly normal for a man to lust a beautiful woman, and, therefore, every sane man is committing several adulteries a day. E.g., any non-gay man commits at least a couples of adulteries in his heart, when seeing Nicole Kidman or Angelina Jolie on the TV screen. The reverse applies to women, too. Jesus considered this part of human normalcy and He had no intentions to condemn the human psychological sanity and normalcy. Christ came to make the human whole, not to make him/her cripple. As such, He was decriminalizing the adultery in matters of Law of God and in matters of laws of people.
If the society were not corrupted by the church, no such drama as La Traviata (a romantic story based upon real events) would have been possible. One tragedy less, and a woman more going to heavens without suffering too much, if the church just followed Christ's teachings (love). Such shepherds are in it only for bribes, privileges and flattering their own ego (John 10:11-12). There is a prophecy about such shepherds (Jeremiah 10:21) -- in Europe, this prophecy is completely fulfilled. La Traviata shows very well that a whore is morally superior to the most respectable of the bourgeois, and Jesus Christ completely agrees with this (Matthew 21:31-32). Violetta's unnecessary suffering was produced by the corrupted bourgeois morality.
3. Exodus 21:22-23 provides the death penalty for having a woman miscarry. Thus the punishment for abortion is death. (Christians are gently reminded that the revenge is Lord's, not of their own, Deuteronomy 32:35.)
4. 1 Timothy 3:12 says that bishops should be (each of them, taken as an individual case) men of one wife. What follows from it? It follows that the ordinary Christian believers were (some of them) polygamous and that such behaviour was acceptable for the original Church and for the Apostles. If all Christians were monogamous, it would not have been necessary to specify that bishops should be (each) men of one wife. So, monogamy is imposed by Apostles upon bishops, but not upon every Christian believer. Properly reading 1 Corinthians 7:2, it does not follow that there should be a bijective relationship between the set of married men and the set of married women (living at a certain moment). It is indeed used an article but it is not specified that a man should have ONLY one wife. You should mind that some Biblical Patriarchs were polygamous -- they are the Fathers of our faith!
The expression “The equation a*x*x+b*x+c=0 has the solution x=(sqrt(b*b-4*a*c)-b)/(2*a).” is grammatically and logically correct, and its contents is true, therefore it is a sound sentence. But, it has yet another solution, so the solution mentioned above is not a UNIQUE solution. I did not say “The equation ... has the solution ... and only that solution.”
In general, Jews were allowed to have concubines, i.e. to have sex with women they were not married to.
5. The Song of Songs is ancient pornography (erotica). Why would the Bible prohibit parts of the Bible? It would make no sense.
Who is the most horrendous danger for the Church? The Pharisees! They are wolves in sheep's clothes, they put heavy burdens upon believers but they won't do the least thing themselves, they are covered with a parade humbleness, meekness and goodness, they want their deeds to be seen by other people, not just by their Heavenly Father, they preach words which have nothing to do with the Bible and ruin thus the sane doctrines based upon Sola Scriptura. They are telling lies on behalf of God and this is why they will burn in hell. Avoid this sort of people like you avoid the pest! If you at any time meet one of them, please remind them that in the good old times false prophets (i.e., those claiming that God said something, while God never said such thing) had to be stoned to death.
An example? Contemporary science shows that Ellen White's Appeal to Mothers are the ellucubrations (anarchical combinations of absurd ideas) of a primitive brain, see http://www.ellenwhiteexposed.com/criticc.htm. A truth defiler is a Christ defiler. Always. No exceptions.
A Sola Scriptura guide to human sexuality can be found at http://sexinchrist.com